DIRECTOR OF NURSING
- Supervising and reviewing nursing staff
- Overseeing the department budgets
- Reporting to high-level staff members
- Maintaining high standards of care
- Managing patients' data and medical records
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or a similar diploma. They also must then pass the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nursing (NCLEX-RN). Additional licensure requirements vary by state.
Strong leadership qualities, being a good judge of character and developing conflict-resolution skills should also prove helpful